Yarborough Demographics (West Lindsey, England)

Yarborough is a ward in West Lindsey of East Midlands, England and includes areas of Keelby, Riby, Little Limber and Limber.

In the 2011 census the population of Yarborough was 2,221 and is made up of approximately 51% females and 49% males.

The average age of people in Yarborough is 45, while the median age is higher at 49.

95.7% of people living in Yarborough were born in England. Other top answers for country of birth were 1.0% Scotland, 0.7% Wales, 0.3% Northern Ireland, 0.2% South Africa, 0.1% Hong Kong , 0.1% South America, 0.1% Australia, 0.1% Ireland, 0.1% Nigeria.

99.8% of people living in Yarborough speak English. The other top languages spoken are 0.2% Russian.

The religious make up of Yarborough is 74.2% Christian, 18.2% No religion, 0.1% Muslim. 155 people did not state a religion.

57.3% of people are married, 8.7% cohabit with a member of the opposite sex, 0.5% live with a partner of the same sex, 16.7% are single and have never married or been in a registered same sex partnership, 8.6% are separated or divorced. There are 135 widowed people living in Yarborough.

The top occupations listed by people in Yarborough are Professional 13.6%, Skilled trades 13.4%, Administrative and secretarial 13.3%, Associate professional and technical 12.0%, Process, plant and machine operatives 11.2%, Managers, directors and senior officials 10.7%, Caring, leisure and other service 10.4%, Administrative 9.6%, Elementary 8.8%, Caring personal service 7.7%.

  • Yarborough
  • Qpzm LocalStats UK England Suburb of the Day: Great Milton -> South East -> England